Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lets cut the B.S guys!!!




I'm getting just a little tired of hearing about how gross Britney Spears looked at her most recent performance. Does she look as good as she used to. Of course not. Is she living up to super-star standards? Certainly not. My problem is listening to every fat hairy jack ass with a mouth telling me how repulsive she looks, when the fact of the matter is that if this chick walked into a bar and ordered a beer there would be a line about mile long to buy her a drink.....I'm sure she'd take all of them too....the drinks. It's one thing to say that Britney isn't as hot as she used to be, but its just plain intolerable to listen to a bunch of fat bloated knuckle draggers tell me how gross she is. Face it boys, she isn't a pin up anymore, but Spears is still super-dooable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home