Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A little heavy lately? Not to worry faithful, not to worry indeed.

OK fans I have been a little heavy lately with my poetic side, but don't worry about that. I have emerged from my man cocoon of Booze sorrow with a new found vigor for all things manly!! I should also add that Bulleit is a spectacular bourbon, and is solely responsible for any misspelling this evening. Bring on the NFL, babes, gadgets, and maps. That's right laddies and gentlemen I am going to do my part to help a map poor America get maps. I personally believe that many US Americans cannot locate America on a map, because many Americans in our nation do not have maps. All of the map hoarding rich out there hear this! The poor in our nation such as. Will acquire maps and education from nations such as South Africa, and Iraq such as. So get ready historians, America is about to educated from Iraq, such as.

I am also attending tomorrow nights pre-season NFL game between the Patriots and the New York football Giants. So I will most certainly report to you upon the state of these teams as they prepare to enter the regular season. Depth will be the biggest issue in the last exhibition, especially since Brady and other starters will only see a few snaps. I'd be surprised if Brady wasn't enclosed in a "pope mobile" type of apparatus for the game. Few players are as valuable to their teams as Tom Brady is to the Patriots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home