Monday, September 03, 2007

Guitar hero II on 360 is INSANE!!!

I was very skeptical of tis game for a very long time, Guitar hero is what I would categorise as a party game. Not necessarily a ton of fun, unless your getting bombed with friends. I was wrong. Dead wrong. The first time you play "Surrender" by cheap trick....it's over. So over. "Message in a bottle" by the police, need I say more? There are so many cool rock songs, that you know and love, and maybe have even forgotten. Better yet, if you don't play the song correctly, you can't really hear it. In all fairness I was playing the gamer on an insane plasma TV, with great surround sound set-up, but this game should stand up on any reasonable setting. The replay value is astounding, leaving you chomping at the bit for more and more songs, and unlockables. Guitar hero III comes out in October, and you had better believe that this rock n' roll loving hombre will be first in line!!!

3 stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home