Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Reader E-mail

Holly from N.Y: “You sir, are an abomination! So dreadful a human being that I pitty the immediate dark world around you.”
Much love to you too Holly

Bill from N.J: “I can’t believe how insensitive you are. You don’t know the first thing about being funny, humor isn’t about hurting peoples feeling or making crude jokes about women.”
Bill you’re an idiot….enough said.

Mary from Florida: “You sick pig! I caught my boyfriend reading your page, and I slapped him across the face.”
Come on Mary, you know it’s the first time in moths that the old man was smiling when you snuck up on him.

Jeremy from N.Y: “Hysterical friend, simply hysterical. Brilliant stuff, how can you be so funny, yet so serious and topical at the same time?”
That’s a fine question Jeremy, I guess I’m just lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home