Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Question for the audience

I do an excessive amount of driving this time of year, and that time in the car is usually occupied by the off-key sketchy sounds of my own voice. I always sing when alone, and on long trips, and like you when I turn the volume down it is so shocking that I shudder to think what Simon Cowell would say about it. Then again there is always something that is the “best of the worst” So my question to everyone out there is this: If someone put a gun to your head, and told you your life depended on your being able to sing one song, as best you can. What is that song? My personnel answer is “A matter of Trust,” by Billy Joel, followed by “Code of Silence,” by Billy Joel.

So what is your song America? What makes you arch you eyebrows and look into that review mirror and say “not too shabby” I’m curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home