Sunday, September 23, 2007

THATS IT!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE




In the past I have been Rex Grossman's staunchest supporter. Through thick and thin, I defended what appeared to be a plucky and talented young quarterback. Despite the criticism, and despite what people told me, I defended Rex. Fellow Bears fans have gone so far as to label me a "Rex Grossman apologist." Insinuating that I was a better T-rex spin master than most white house press secretary. In all fairness Grossman hasn't always had things working in his favor, pass-protection breakdowns, lack of a consistent running game, and dropped passes. However; Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys Wrecks Gross-Man made me eat all of words and then some. At one point in the game I felt bad for Grossman. It looked like the Bears took a reasonably talented athlete that had never played QB before in his life, and put him into the game. In short; Rex Grossman is a massive retard. Bad decisions, complete lack of vision, and a complete inability to correct any of it. The Chicago Bears cannot continue to let, what is a great football team, be lead by a man who just can't play a lick of quarterback. Even if Kyle Orton was the Bears starting QB they would be 3-0. Orton had a complete inability to make plays, but he also didn't hurt Chicago...time after time, after God Dam Time!!!! Rex Grossman is in fact God Awful. There it is on record for all time! It's time the squeaky wheel got the Brian Griese. There was a time that Rex had the unwavering support of his teammates, because he does have an innate ability to be likable, but that time has past. Those blind statements of support have gone by the waste side and instead of being a likable guy who may come out of his tail-spin, Grossman has grown into a complete joke. A man without a prayer. I once saw Rex as the spark-plug the Bears needed, now I know he is the one thing the Bears canno't afford. I still think there is a lot of talent hidden behind the youth and bad decision making, but his stay in Chi-town must come to an end. There is no way Grossman can overcome his complete lack of confidence, and support. I once had a good feeling about Grossman, but no one I blindly support ever pays me back, and it's time to eat Crow once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home