Monday, March 27, 2006

Gays are people too!!!

I would like to take an opportunity to applaud the brave work done recently by Hollywood, and the movie industry. Of course I am talking about the groundbreaking film “Brokeback Mountain.” It does my heart good to see a film touch sensitive issues, and take on America on those issues. I can’t tell you how it pains me to hear about people with such old world ideas, behaving in such an archaic and bigoted manner. American’s needs to be enlightened join this brave new world and embrace faggots and dykes as fellow human beings. I can no longer sit idly by and watch my fellow man be ridiculed by others, I will stand up and support the queens and rug munchers. Queer’s everywhere can count on my unwavering support, and I will take this issue a step further; I am willing to suggest that butt pirates be given their own state!! One state in our union of 52 to belonging only to homos. Think about the advantages here to everyone. All of the butch super ugly women won’t be around in the straight states to take up our bar stools, or use up our bowling alleys. There will be no more disappointing encounters for desperate straight fat guys. A gay nation will happen! One nation under rainbows. There are still some concerns for an appropriate fag state, such as; how will the export business work? Surely the queer state will quickly die out without some imports. The fags are notorious for sexually transmitted diseases, and not reproducing, so how will they keep their numbers up? We will have to act quickly as a straight nation to export all new homos and dykes into the fag state, before they run out people. On the other hand what if an ass F@c%er has sex with a transvestite and decides he likes women again? Will we allow him to be imported back into the straight nation? When I ask that question I mean it with  his best interests in mind.
     I’m not sure if my brave ideas will ever become realized, but it let it be said that I am a man of enlightenment, and will never stop until I have reached a higher quality of life for my fellow man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home