Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hilarious post on Pamela Anderson's "Blog"





(left) a headless Pam Anderson, I finally found a picture of the perfect woman!




I was surfing the fox channel web site when I cam across a link for Pamela Anderson's "Blog" site for the show "Stacked." It never ceases to amuse me that people actually think Pam Anderson is writing her own blog, or answering the comments posted by any of her pathetic zit faced readers. Come on, if Pam knew anything about computers I wouldn't have this 45 minute video of her, now would I? There is nothing on these stars blogs accept information on when to watch their show, or what talk show they will be on. I did find one comment (clearly the comments are posted uniformly no matter what) that really made me laugh. The comment is below:


Hi Pam (if this really is you)I would just like to let you know that I would bang you silly. Thanks.
Posted by: Frank June 8, 2005 02:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home