Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Senator Adolf Hitler


(left) go ahead and open up that palm, and lock those knees pal.



I don't care one way or another about Roe versus Wade, I don't have all of the answers. I do know that there are bigger fish to fry, than abortion laws. I really tire of hearing about it as if it were the only important issue for a judge, realistically abortion will be the least important matter in a judge's tenure.

When asked about voting against the confirmation of Samuel Alito, Charles Schumer said, "Samuel Alito has shown himself to be outside of the mainstream." Am I to believe that ideas that conflict with Schumer's are definitively wrong? Or that the mainstream is always emphatically right? I suppose the first German to say, "let's stop baking these jews," was wrong. He most certainly was outside of the mainstream. Charles Schumer's comments are disturbing, the last time I checked this was a democracy and no one set of ideas or beliefs is incorrect with absolute certainty. Schumer's vision of America is sounding more and more like Nazi Germany. It's also interesting that George W. Bush, the President of the United States, was elected by the majority of voting Americans while having beliefs outside the mainstream. Perhaps Schumer hasn't yet told Americans what they believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home