Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Funny things people do to make themselves feel better


(left) You think this fat pig would be magically transfomed into James Bond if he poured that vat of beer into nice stemware?


I bartend and wait-tables while I'm going to school, which gives me unique insight into just how rude, annoying, and stupid people really are. One guy that always makes me laugh is a big fat slob of an ugly man, not easy on the eyes in other words. This joker always gets a Coors Light and insists that he be given a white wine glass to pour it into instead of a mug or regular glass. NEWS-FLASH: "This just in from planet earth...wait...yes." Ladies and gentlemen it seems that drinking the cheapest most disgusting beer on the planet out of a stemmed glass doesn't make you classy. Thats right, take a moment to let it soak in, I know this is shocking. Drinking cheap gross beer from a wine glass does not give you better taste buds, nor does it make you Frasier Crane! I suppose I should be grateful this jerk-off graduated from water with lemon.

Have any funny restaurant stories? I'd love to hear them, nothing brings out the worst in people like eating out. Pretty funny, but I'll never understand how people can get so upset about a meal, how do they deal with real tragedy?

Speaking of funny things, go to the great movie blog link and read the post entitled "screen actors Guild" it's absolutely hilarious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

I love it when you approach a table and introduce yourself; then you ask, "Can I start you out with something to drink?"

The response with FAR too many people is, "No. But can I have a glass of water?" I'm sorry, is water not classified as a "drink" anymore? Otherwise; what WERE you going to do with that water--Bathe in it????

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

How about when you are approaching a table and introducing yourself. I always say hello and then ask, "Can I start you out with some drinks?"

The response to this question oftentimes is, "No. Can I have a glass of water?" I'm sorry; is water not classified as a DRINK anymore? Otherwise, what WERE you going to do with that water--bathe in it? Freaking retards.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home