Thursday, January 26, 2006

The 30 hottest women of James Bond!


The world of 007 has many unique aspects that men find alluring. Cool cars, martini's, gadgets, danger, guns and of course a buffet of babes. I didn't really have any particular set of rules when ranking the women, although I tried to give more consideration to women who had the larger roles in the films. There are villains as well as allies amoung the thirty, I hope we can agree on the top 10 at least.

1) Denise Richards as Dr. Christmas Jones . The World is Not Enough. No words can add to her photo, just ridiculous!

Quote- Chirstmas Jones: "The world's greatest terrorist running around with six kilos of weapons grade plutoniumCan't be good. I gotta get it back or someones gonna have my ass."
James Bond: "First things first."

2)Halle Berry as Jinx. Die Another Day. Hot, hot, hot.

Quote-Miranda Frost: "I take it Mr. Bonds been explaining his big bang theory?"
Jinx: "Oh yeah, I think I got the thrust of it."

3)Tanya Roberts as Stacey Sutton. A View to a Kill. An incredible gaze, haunting eyes.

Quote-James Bond: "I'm English"
Stacey Sutton: "I never would have guessed."

4)Honor Blackman as pussy Galore. Goldfinger. How can we not pay hommage to the first of the playful names, probably the least subtle too.

Quote-Pussy Galore: "My name is Pussy Galore."
James Bond: "I must be dreaming."

5)Ursula Andress as Honey Rider. Dr. No. The beach scene, who could forget.

Quote-Honey Rider: "I put a black widdow spider underneath his mousquito net...a female, they're the worst. It took him a whole week to die. Did I do Wrong?"
James Bond: "Well, it wouldn't do to make a habit of it."

6)Claudine Auger as Dominique 'Domino' Derval. Thunderball. Sticks out in a film filled to the brim with babes, even for a Bond movie.

Quote-Domino: "How do you know my friends call me Domino?"
James Bond: "It's on the bracelet on your ankle."
Domino: "So....What sharp little eyes you've got."
James Bond: "Wait till you get to my teeth."

7)Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp. GoldenEye. Has murder ever been so hot as when Onatopp strangles someone with her thighs.

Quote-Xenia Onatopp: "You don't need the gun."
James Bond: "That depends on your defenition of safe sex."

8)Luciana Paluzzi as Fiona Valpe. Thunderball. also Sticks out in a film littered with babes, maybe its the underwater scenes.

Quote-James Bond: "What I did this evening was for Queen and country."
Fiona Valpe: "But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, the one where he has to make love to a woman, and she starts to hear heavanly choirs singing. She repents, and turns to the side of right and virtue...[she stomps on Bonds foot]..but not this one!"

9)Sophie Marceau as Elektra King. The World is not Enough. Stunning but overshadowed by Denise Richards.

Quote-Elektra King: "You would'nt kill me, you'd miss me."
James Bond: [Bond shoot King] "I never miss."

10)Barbara Bach as Major Anya Amasova. The Spy who Loved me. Those little yellow uniforms are not one size fits all.

Quote-Anya Amasova: "Every woman for herself, remember?"
James Bond: "Still, you did save my life."
Anya Amasova: "We all make mistakes, Mr. Bond."

11)Britt Ekland as Mary Goodnight. The Man with the Golden Gun. Gorgeous but plagued with a bad smile.

Quote-James Bond: "Goodnight! Where are the car keys."
Goodnight: [from inside a car trunk] "oh, I've got the keys."

12)Jane Seymour as Solitaire. Live and Let Die. The role doesn't let her show off that bod, but what a face. You may have seen her recently in wedding crashers.

Quote-[Bond picks 'the fool' out of Solitaires deck of cards]
Solitaire: "You have found yourself."

13)Rosamund Pike as Miranda Frost. Die Another Day. Played a nice part in addition to being gorgeous, good villain.

Quote-Miranda Frosy: "This is crazy, you're a double o."
James Bond: "It's only a number." [Bond gets into bed with Frost]

14)Lana Wood as Plenty O' Toole. Diamonds are Forever. Small part, but nothing small about those parts!

Quote-[James Bond rolling dice]
Plent O' Toole: "You handle those cubes like a monkey handles coconuts."

15)Caroline Munro as Naomi. The Spy Who Loved Me.

16)Mayam D' Abo as Kara Milovy. The Living Daylights. Gotta love those sexy accents.

Quote-[Bond and Milovy snow-slide through customs on a cello case]
James Bond: [yelling] "We have nothing to declare"
Kara Milovy [yelling] "Except a cello"

17)Teri Hatcher as Paris Carver. Tommarow Never Dies. If we are to believe Bond once fell for her, then she is one of the hottest women ever.

Quote-Paris Carver: "I used to look in the papers every day for your obituary."
James Bond: "Sorry to disappoint."

18)Louis Chile as Dr. Holly Goodhead. Moonraker. maybe Pussy Galore wasn't the least subtle.

Quote-Holly Goodhead: "This evening I'm giving my address."
James Bond: "Then you can't think of a reason why we can't go out for drinks afterwards?"
Holly Goodhead: "Not immediately, but I'm sure I shall."

19)Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock. For You're Eyesd Only. Beauitful scenery in this film, the locations were well chosen also.

Quote-James Bond: The Chineese have a saying. Before setting off on revenge, you first dig two graves."
Melina Havelock: "I don't expect you to understand, you're English. I'm half Greek amd Greek women like Elektra always avenge their loved ones!"

20)Kristins Wayborn as Magda. Octopussy. okay, okay maybe there aren't any subtleties.

Quote-Magda: "He suggests a trade. The egg for your life."
James Bond: "Well, I heard the price of eggs was up, but isn't that a little high?"

21)Talissa Soto as Lupe Lamor. License to Kill. Short hair is an injustice to her, as it is to every girl who tries it.

Quote-Lupe Lamore: "Don't you men know any other way?"
James Bond: "It's Sanchez's way! You seem to like it."

22)Tania Mallet as Tilly Masterson. Goldfinger.

23)Karin Dor as Helga Brandt. You Only Live Twice. You should never send a beauitful woman to assainate Bond.

Quote-Hekga Brandt: "I've got you now."
James Bond: "Well, enjoy yourself."

24)Maud Adams as Octopussy. Octopussy. Maud is also a Bond girl in The Man With the Golden Gun.

Quote-Octopussy: "I wishj you weren't in such a weakened condition."
[Bond releases himself from traction]
Octopussy: "Oh, James."

25)Izabell Scorupco as Natalya Fyodorovana Semyonova. GoldenEye. That name is a mouth full it's pitty she isn't or that pretty face would be higher on this list.

Quote-James Bond: You Ready?"
Natalya Semyonova: "I'm not getting on a helicoptor with you. No plane. No Train. Nothing that moves!"

26)Shrily Eaton as Jill Masterson. Goldfinger. She didn't have a lot to say, but it was probably for the best.

27)Mary Stiven as Kimberly Jones. A View to a Kill. She only appears in the pre-adventure, but you wont forget that figure.

Quote-Kimberly Jones: "Commander Bond!"
James Bond: "Call me James. It's five days until Alaska."

28)Emily Bolton as Manuela. Moonraker. Gorgeous and helpless, good combo.

Quote-James Bond: "How do you kill five hours in Rio if you don't somba?"

29)Diana Rigg as Contessa Teressa 'Tracy' Di Vincenzo . n Her Majestys Secret Service.

Quote-Tracy: "Your hurting me."
James Bond: "I thought that was the idea for tonight?"

30)Daniela Bianchi as Tatiana Romanova. From Russia with Love. She has a foriegn accent, too bad russian is such an ugly language.

Quote-Tatiana Romanova: "Suppose I decline to accept it?"
Bad guy: "Then you will not leave this room alive."
Tatiana Romanova: "I shall give it due consideration, then."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home