Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Forgive me guys, but I watched this event

(above) American silver medalist Tanith Belbin and some lucky guy.

I normally wouldn't even think about watching an event that was "ice" anything accpet hockey, but Jesus christmas......what a FOX!!! You'd be lieing if you didn't say Tanith was one of the hottest women to ever grace your T.V, she's certainly the hottest non-hollywood people I have seen in a great long time. My hats off to Tanith for winning a silver medal in Ice Dancing, and for making me watch something I normally wouldn't even dream of watching.

Whats so hot about Tanith? Aside from the obvious features that is, it's that great big smile. She actually looks like she's having fun doing what she does (hopefully second) best. It's not the look of a princess, of some girl who thinks she is the princess of Egypt, its natural, un-arrogant beauty at its best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home