Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Cheesecake factory, a unique restaurant

A cheesecake facotry finally opened in my area, and after almost a year of ignoring what would seem a typical chain restaurant, I finally dinned there. I have never been so surprised by a national chain restaurant unlike the usual Fridays, Outback, or Caraba's The factory's food and drink are as good as it's young energetic atmosphere. Beauitfully decorated The restaurant offers a very cunning cross between something that screams youth, or class. There is a bar, which you'll become aquainted withg due to the non-stop waiting list, decorated with large flat-screen T.V's. The facory also has a very clever "open line" where the kitchen is seemingly open for view, but convientiently can't really be seen from any table in the house.

I had a mojito which was much to my surprise the best I have had in a very long time. I was fully preppared for the usual chain drink which entails a goldfishbowl the size of your head, and very little taste, but the Factory gave a modest sized cocktail that tasted wonderful. My meal began with an order of "Buffalo blasts" a delightfully decedant treat. Buffalo tyle chicken meat packed inside of a fried wonton. Served with buffalo sauce, and blue cheese. For an entree I choose The fried pork piccata style, served with macaroni and cheese. The pork, pounded untra thin, was fantastic! Topped with a handfull of capers. The Macaroni and cheese was also a great surprise with at least three exotic cheeses flavoring this normally 'back yard' style treat. My dining companion also had an outstanding dinner, in the Jambalaya pasta.

Outstanding food and drinks made this a memorable dining experiance. With a rather large menu to choose from the facory can satisfy nearly every appetite, from hamburgers to sea bass. My sole complaint would be the tables themselves, packed tightly together, I sometimes felt as though I was eating with complete strangers. My complaints are minor, the Cheesecake factory has re-defined what a chain restaurantr can be. I will most certainly be dining there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home