Monday, April 17, 2006

Help me, I need nicotine!!!!!

That dark day that I have long feared is finally upon me. I hate quit smoking and after only a few short hours, I find myself ready to ring the necks of anyone who passes near me. If Peter Griffin had the strength and mental fortitude to stand up to El Dorado cigarettes, then so do I, by God! You may be asking yourselves; why would I give up the sweet and flavorful treat that brightens my day? Why not succumb to that rich flavor, that beautiful throat tickling sensation? Well my friends the answer is simple. Unfortunately we live in a society where smoking is frowned upon; it’s sad but true. People look down upon smokers like they are the very dregs of society. It seems quitting smoking would be the last puzzle piece to an otherwise well orchestrated life. You see I am brutally handsome, educated, sophisticated, funny, charming, witty, hard working, perceptive, and also have a freakishly large penis. It would be a shame if all of my attributes were overlooked because of the cancer sticks. It is with a sad face, that I am saying farewell to the Marlboro man, and Joe Camel. I will truly miss you guys! I just hope there is some young man out there around the age of 15 to take my place.

COOMING SOON: Dear audience, I know these last couple weeks of writings have been sparse, and for that I apologies. It is crunch time at school, but soon I will be blogging my bloody eyes out!!!

-I have engaged in the final chapter of the Prince of Persia trilogy (The two thrones) and I will review that upon completion.
  • I will certainly comment on Comedy Centrals hypocrisy surrounding Muslims.

  • I will also comment on the absurdity of a 22-year-old teacher being arrested for having sex with a 19-year-old student.

  • Lets not forget that the NFL draft is approaching.

  • I will also being doing a “Hot sheet” (list) although I have not yet picked the topic

  • I will also be giving another movie choices quiz next week. please bring a number 2 pencil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home