Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mailbag

I know it’s high time I answered some of your Emails; the old letter bag is getting pretty full. Without further ado..

Mike from L.A: “Keep up the great work, your blog is hilarious!”
Thanks Mike!

Chris from N.Y: “Football and beer is the only place where guys can be themselves. I tell everyone about your site. I miss the funny captions, post more funny picture.”
It’s pictures you want, you got it Chris!

Jen from N.Y: “You are a disgusting pig, and I would not cross the street to spit on you.”
Sounds like someone has a little sexual tension built up, send me a picture Jen

Ahmed from Toronto: “How dare you make fun of Muslims, that is my faith you are stepping onto. How would it be if I make fun of Christian.”
It wouldn’t be funny, I know that. Usually I fix the grammar for the mailbag but I left Ahmeds alone so we can sound out the stupidity in his voice. I’m just glad theres a border between us Ahmed.

Bill from Boston: “Funny S%^# dude! When are you going to talk about baseball? Go Red-sox!”
Does this count? Otherwise never.

Jessica from Conneticut: “I don’t think your funny. I think it’s sick what you pass of as humor. The Pam Anderson thing was gross, the Muslim things are in poor taste, and you lists stink. I hope you get kicked off of the net!” (Jessica did a lot more rambling, but this is the point of it.)
Wow Jessica, thanks for reading 90% of my posts! Keep up the good work.


Melissa from N.Y: “I love your movie list. That was so interesting, and well written. It’s nice to see a list from someone that isn’t pretentious, or pretending to be something it’s not. I would also like to agree that you should call your excellent lists ‘the hot sheet’ I would like to see an animated movies list, will you do it?”
Thanks for the kind words Melissa. I probably will get around to it, but maybe not for a few weeks.

Andy from Florida: “You should do more Muslim jokes, those are hysterical. Those people are such idiots.”
Don’t worry Andy they can’t go too long without doing something stupid, and when they do…I’ll be waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home